1. While the housing numbers continue to show improvement, due to the depth of the "Great Recession", we have only recovered to the trough of past housing recessions...
1. While most U.S. cities appear to be booming, the Fed models' GDP forecasts are moderating.Source: WSJ Daily Shot; As of 11/16/172. With kids in college we have a very hard time believing this...
1. At least one major economy is seeing bond interest rates "normalize". Will the rest of the world follow?
1. The yield curve continues to flatten...
1. According to PowerShares, ETF flows are reversing their multi-year trend and slowing down in 2017 (increasing at a decreasing rate).
1. Is wage inflation coming soon?
1. A great historical perspective on the FED's balance sheet as a percentage of the GDP since 1914.
1. A precursor for higher Chinese inflation?
1. Is the record bond issuance telling us rates will be higher in the near future?
1. The steepness of the growth slope is worrisome. Parabola up, parabola down!