1. The yield curve continues to flatten...
The U.S. Federal Reserve Bank’s (Fed) policy mistakes(tightening too far and/or too fast) have had a hand in every recession since WWII. The last time the Fed raised rates in 2004-2006, they...
1. According to PowerShares, ETF flows are reversing their multi-year trend and slowing down in 2017 (increasing at a decreasing rate).
1. Is wage inflation coming soon?
1. A great historical perspective on the FED's balance sheet as a percentage of the GDP since 1914.
Pundits have spoken at length about how so much of the recovery of the financial markets has been based on aspects other than earnings, such as multiple expansion and buybacks. That does not tell...
1. A precursor for higher Chinese inflation?
1. Is the record bond issuance telling us rates will be higher in the near future?
1. The steepness of the growth slope is worrisome. Parabola up, parabola down!
1. Inflation is alive and well for the prices of U.S. Housing.